- You don’t just spend time on the beach in the summer
- You are constantly told you live somewhere that people yearn to see
- You know that every problem is reduced by sitting near the sea
- When people drop rubbish on your beach you go mental
- Dog walkers not picking up their dog mess will result in shouting loud OOYYY!
- You know that a bad day on the beach is better than a good day in the office
- You know that salty kisses are the best kisses
- You know that all food tastes best by the sea
- You have realised that sand will always be in your car, hallway, socks, shoes, shower
- You know that seagulls cannot be trusted to watch your food
- You know that the sound of waves are medication for the mind
- You are not sure if tourists are good or bad
- You cannot imagine wanting to be anywhere else
Published by NCS
reader of great literature, teller of tales, photographer of mostly awful snaps but on occasion I am half decent.
View more posts