Once in a while you discover a show which is more than you assumed. The irony of that assumption will be revealed when you watch the clip.
I started watching Ted Lasso on Apple TV+ and thought it would be just a funny show to raise my spirits. It is certainly funny but what took me by surprise is how inspiring the show is, it will give you goosebumps at times.
Ted is a likeable optimistic college coach, he is Coach John Wooden meets Leslie Knope. I challenge you not to like Ted, curl up in front of the TV, forget about Covid-19 and enjoy a laugh and feel good about life.
Some Ted Lasso Quotes for you to enjoy
- Takin’ on a challenge is a lot like riding a horse. If you’re comfortable while you’re doin’ it, you’re probably doin’ it wrong.”
- “Hey, hey, hey! If we see each other in our dreams. Let’s goof around a little bit, pretend like we don’t know each other.” Coach Beard replies: “You got it, stranger.”
- “When it comes to locker rooms, I like ’em just like my mother’s bathing suits. I only wanna see ’em in one piece.”
- “How do you take your tea?” Walton asks Lasso. He replies, “Well, normally right back to the counter because there’s been a terrible mistake.”
- “Do you believe in ghosts?” Walton asks Lasso. He replies, “I do, but more importantly, I believe they need to believe in themselves.”
- It’s like woody Allen on a clarinet ‘I don’t want to hear it’
- Like a Willie Nelson concert – going out on a high