Author’s note: I sat at my writing desk this morning with a real uncertainty on what I would write today. I have a ‘Crimbo Limbo’ state of mind at the moment. So I decided the most purposeful post I could write today was about ending things you started, Enjoy.
We are nearly there, the end of 2020. I am not one that thinks that our problems will be gone in 2021 but it is still good to finish the year in fact it is super important to finish everything you start in life. This morning I jotted a few reasons why finishing is important:
- If you don’t finish things then you might be deceiving yourself and just procrastinating
- To finish something is to be in control
- To finish something is to feel you have achieved and completed something which makes you feel better
- The faster you finish the more closer to the original intention it will be, tasks and standards begin to slip the longer it takes
- Finishing is what successful people do and you want to be successful
- The more you finish the more you can do. It is just a simple bandwidth situation.
- Lastly, not completing tasks makes you feel bad about yourself
I hope you all finish the year with style, purpose and panache. Together we start 2021 in the hard grind of a pandemic. Don’t wish the world will get a little easier in 2021, that is out of tour control, work to get a little tougher, that is in your control.
PS. I finished my 100 book challenge finally with my Book flood gift from Natty. A book on the secret language of 🌲 🌳 . It does certainly feel good to finish