I found scribbles in a book this weekend. It seemed to not be related to the book so I can only think it was written while listening to a podcast. I can often write odd post it notes as I wait to board a plane or wait to deplane.
The above picture is not that book, but the Ship of Theseus by JJ Abrams. I just liked the image and marginalia.
Enjoy these random notes I found:
- Confidence is a choice
- Aspiring to go higher
- One loss should not define you
- Waiting for the real you to turn up
- Having a fearless mentality
- Concentration grid?
- Self talk and Affirmations
- ‘See it, feel it, trust it’ Anchor statements and mantras
- ‘I have all that it takes to beat the competition’ Anchor statements and mantras
- Smooth and easy Anchor statements and mantras
- Do some mental reps
- Think about ways to make you better
- The gameshow ‘Weakest link’ someone observed to have a racist bias
- Delete the thought, change the channel, take a breath, slow your mind
- Game theory: Ice the kicker, look into this